I couldn't stay away

Thursday 26 January 2012

Super glittery nails - this is Nails Inc The City. It's actually a crackle effect polish, but I layered it up because I've gone off crackle polishes a bit. There is so much glitter in this though, it's so sparkly!

Despite the fact it's now the end of January, I still occasionally burn my Christmas Cookie Yankee Candle. I just couldn't wait a whole year to use it again, it smells yummy!

Decided to jump on the BB Cream bandwagon so bought this with a £5 No7 voucher. So far so good - it does make my skin look a lot better, but it's very, very subtle - you can't tell that you're wearing anything on your face.

Bought myself a Denman Dressing Out (backcombing) brush after months of wondering why, when Liverpool is the backcombing capital of the world, the big Boots here doesn't sell them. They have every other kind of Denman brush ever made, but not this one, so I got it from Amzon for about £3.50

New FAVOURITE top from Primark. Minnie Mouse, Peter Pan Collar, Bows. Perfection.

Another Primark purchase. I could live in these, I really could. Fleece lined, super snuggly tights are just so much more enjoyable than regular tights.

Felt like a bit of a hair change so I bought a much darker-than-usual hair dye. I figured I'd get a semi-permanent one first, just in case I didn't like it. Fortunately, the Botanics range do both semi and permanent dyes so I can go back and get a permanent one if the mood takes me.

New hair! Really pleased with how this has turned out. Obviously, my hair has always been brown, so you might not be able to see much of a difference, but it's a lot darker than it was and I think it suits me more than the previous kind of browney-red colour that I had.

Hope you're all having a lovely week! Yay it's Friday tomorrow! What are your plans?

6 comments:

  1. that top from primark is the only thing that i need in my entire life!! ha! xo

    pebbz| www.pebbzblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top is so cute! Completely agree with you on the Super Cosy tights too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That nail polish is a beautiful colour! Your hairs look a beautiful colour by the way xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is gorgeous! The colour really suits you (: And I have the 17 BB cream. I agree, I can hardly notice the difference, when some other bloggers keep raving about it. I don't particularly mind though, seeing as I never wear foundation
    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your nails are amazing! And your hair looks lovely, you should definitely make it permanent :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Give me the thoughts from your brains...
(please note, all spam will be deleted, so back off, spam-monkeys!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...