what a saga

Monday 24 May 2010

Sorry for the lack of blogging this week - since the UK gets about 3 1/2 days of sunshine a year, I had to make the most of it by spending as much time outside as possible. And as much as I like the idea of blogging al fresco, I can never see anything on the laptop screen when the sun's all bright and lovely, so it's just a no-go.

Anyway, I promise regular blogging will recommence very soon. I've got so much to talk about!

I'm actually posting this from work; THAT'S how committed I am to this here blog. (and how unwilling I am to do work right now...)

I was watching Twilight last night and just wanted to re-assert my stance on Edward Cullen not being all that and a bag of chips. Now I do think that Robert Pattinson in real life is actually quite handsome, but the way he pansies about in Twilight with his anaemic face and constant expression of being on the verge of vomiting does nothing for me whatsoever. There, I've said it. Now, according to die-hard fans (that's serious fans of Twilight, not fans of the Bruce Willis movie, Die Hard...) I need to read the books in order to fully understand how great he is. So maybe I'll read them, just to give the poor bloke another chance. But until then, I leave you with this image;

Wendell from The Simpsons & Edward Cullen - same pale skin, same silly hair, same queasy- looking face - you heard it here first, folks; they're clearly the same person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me the thoughts from your brains...
(please note, all spam will be deleted, so back off, spam-monkeys!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...