Products of the Month - July

Sunday 14 August 2011

Finally, finally uploaded this video to Youtube. I really enjoy vlogging but it is SUCH a faff at times! I actually filmed this right at the beginning of August but when I uploaded it to Youtube it was removed straight away for being too long (by a minute and a half grrr!) - why can't I upload videos that are longer than 15 minutes but other people can??? Anyway, I decided to have a go at editing it down, rather than filming it again so I downloaded some video editing stuff and then spent about five hours editing (would have been so much quicker to just film the video again...) Anyway, here it is, in all its glory... well actually, it's just the first part, I've still to film a second part because I've got loads of lovely products to talk about.

I've never edited a video before so if it's a bit jumpy in places, that'll be why - hopefully it's something I'll get better at...actually hopefully it's something I just won't have to do again because it took far too long.

Products featured;

Topshop Skin Glow in Light
Veet Hair Minimising Body Moisturiser
VO5 Miracle Concentrate
Sanctuary Polishing Hot Cloth Cleanser
Barry M Nail Effects in Pink Fizz

I hope everyone's had a lovely weekend, I've been mainly chilling today, had some time to catch up on returning blog comments and read some blogs, which is nice. As I mentioned in my last post, I went to the Jacques Townhouse yesterday and had such a good laugh, I wish I could have stayed there all evening. I'll do a full blog post about it soon, but if anyone is in/around Liverpool over the next few days, I'd really, really recommend going - you can register for tickets here.

3 comments:

  1. I am going to have to try the VO5 hair oil! My hair gets so frizzy and you could have found the answer to my troubles!
    xx
    http://homemadefashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha so funny about the muslin cloth. Get your bf to buy you some new ones!! Love the kawaii nails so, so much! Will have to give them a go one day.
    Looking forward to the second video; I love your vlogs! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great reviews this month Franks! As ever. Definitely going to get some of the serum.

    I don't think your was a dud bottle of the Barry M in black, mines done the same thing, and all glooped up. Maybe it's just that colour or they've changed the formula as you suggested. I'd be intrigued to know!

    Good skillz chicken pie! Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Give me the thoughts from your brains...
(please note, all spam will be deleted, so back off, spam-monkeys!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...