Out of this world

Tuesday 30 August 2011

I've been seeing a lot of pictures of 'galaxy' nails recently and when Lily posted hers, along with a link to this tutorial, I had to give them a go.

From left to right - Models Own Black Magic, Natural Collection Nail Tip Whitener, George Quick Dry Nail Varnish in Buttercup Shine, Barry M Nail Pain int Peach Melba, Topshop Nails in Stolen Sapphires, Models Own Juicy Jules and Rimmel Pro Super Wear Ultra Shine Topcoat

As nail designs go, while this one looks a bit complicated, it's actually pretty easy to do, as it's a completely abstract design so you don't have to worry about being really precise with your application.

I'm aware that this is a very short post and therefore not really like me at all, but I wanted to get something posted today as I've not blogged for about two weeks and this is all I've got time for (SERIOUSLY, if anyone has a Time Turner, I could really, REALLY use it right now). I've got a few longer posts, plus the second part of my July favourites video (at the end of August... yeah...) to follow over the next few days, so keep an eye out for those!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this design, I might have to try it on my nails :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING!! Really want to try these now but cba with the layering and sponging it on etc! I will admire yours from afar for now until I find a good film to sit through to them a go ha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish my nails didn't feel so ick when I put polish on them, these look rather fabulous!
    Yessss get a time turner, I love your blog posts
    ....
    oh lord, I just googled time turner as I was getting it cnofused with that williams watch thing - what was his called? BUT I FOUND THIS

    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hermiones-Turner-Plated-Sterling-Silver/dp/B000V6XB3G/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1314914511&sr=8-3

    ReplyDelete
  4. your nails look amaaaaazing ! I think this is something ill stick to admiring on others.. Im still mentall scarred from when i tried marble nails haha xx

    ReplyDelete

Give me the thoughts from your brains...
(please note, all spam will be deleted, so back off, spam-monkeys!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...