A big picture of my face

Wednesday 10 August 2011

I don't normally do these 'Face of the Day' posts as I feel a bit weird posting pictures of myself on here, but I went out for a meal with my boyfriend on Saturday night and saw it as an excuse to make a bit more effort than usual with my makeup...

Skin
Topshop Skin Glow in Light
Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder in 20
17 Hide and Chic Eye Brightening Concealer in Light Beige
Sleek Makeup ONE Finishing Powder
Benefit High Beam
Sleek Peach Gold eyeshadow from the Paraguaya palette worn as blusher

Eyes
Colours from the Sleek Paraguaya and Storm palettes
Topshop Liner pen
Rimmel Lash Accelorator Mascara in Black
Sleek Eye Drama Mascara in Blackout Waterproof
Tweezerman Brow Mousse

Lips
Barry M Lip Paint in 53 Coral

Think that's everything - seeing everything listed like this just made me realise how much makeup was on my face that night! WHOA!

8 comments:

  1. I love your eyebrows, trying to grow mine after years of over plucking :S Very pretty look x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really pretty! :)
    This is a stunning picture. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your make-up! I've been looking at the coral lipstick, wondering about the colour (I didn't want to use the tester in the shop!) and I love it!
    I mostly know how you feel about posting pictures of yourself, I don't do outfit posts half the time because the majority of what I wear is very boring! xx
    Sirens and Bells

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh hai there pretty lady! You look lovely, I love your eye make up! You look so nice and glowy and summery without being totally orange. I approve!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your make-up!
    Poppy
    http://poppydoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the natural palette. I'm so jealous of your gorgeous eyes!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete

Give me the thoughts from your brains...
(please note, all spam will be deleted, so back off, spam-monkeys!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...