Saturday 11 December 2010

This is what my laptop screen currently looks like;


I have no idea why or how it has happened, but I'm having to write this post with my laptop plugged in to an external monitor, which kind of makes me feel like some kind of techno-whizz-kid-hacker type. I'm not though, rest assured.

Anyway, from tomorrow onwards I'm not sure how much Internet access I'm going to have, as the laptop is being sent away to the technical people (wherever they are) and our home PC is so horrendously slow I'm not sure I can bring myself to even attempt to use it.

Just thought I'd let you know that if I'm absent from blogging for a while, for once it won't be because I'm being a lazy little bugger, it's because I'm sans technology.

Peace out homiez, see you on the other side...

6 comments:

  1. Omg I would probably cry if that happened to my laptop! Don't know if I could even wait for it to be fixed either. Hope they fix it quick so you can blog again soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I hope it's fixable! Being sans internet/laptop would kill me I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you get your internet sorted out soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no! i hope it gets sorted or santa brings you a new one! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh dude :( sorry to hear that. And see it! looks mental, I hope they manage to fix it for ya xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it weird that your screen actually looks quite good to me? Shame it's happened though, hopefully see you back soon!

    ReplyDelete

Give me the thoughts from your brains...
(please note, all spam will be deleted, so back off, spam-monkeys!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...