Big is beautiful

Tuesday 3 March 2009


Won't you take a look at my new earrings? Just a little look?

Yes they're dangerously big (and heavy) and I do fear that a crazed gypsy woman may try to rip them out of my ears because they're actually the wheels from her (somewhat elaborately decorated, let's be honest) gypsy caravan, but even so, I'm just going to come right out and say it, Freedom at Topshop, you're a bit good aren't you?

You can't really see in the picture but I'm also wearing the pinkest lipgloss known to man. I mean, it actually is pinker than anything I've ever seen before. This is the kind of pink that means business. My lips look like someone melted down a pair of Barbie's shoes and made me eat them without using cutlery. It's by GloMinerals and is called Bougainvillea.

See? PINK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me the thoughts from your brains...
(please note, all spam will be deleted, so back off, spam-monkeys!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...