Hello cheeky

Thursday 3 June 2010

I don't even normally bother with Miss Selfridge but I realised I'd not been into the new store since it opened in Liverpool (in the basement of Topshop, FYI) so I went to have a little snoop on Monday and found these babies;

Pink, polka dots and peep-toe? Too cute! And they're only £40!

Couldn't decide whether to buy them or not as I'm looking for a pair of shoes AND a dress at the moment and I figured if I buy these, it's going to limit what sort of dress I can buy (what do you think - should you plan an outfit around your shoes?). Then again, when they're only £40 I might just buy them anyway...

Took a little trip to missselfridge.com to have another look at them and came across these;

Polka dot, platform and lovely over-sized bow!? And also only £40! Now I'm really in a pickle...

Help please, which do you prefer? Should I buy both?!

2 comments:

Give me the thoughts from your brains...
(please note, all spam will be deleted, so back off, spam-monkeys!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...